The present User Agreement (further Agreement) regulates the relations between the owner
of https://metadao.gg (further Meta DAO Guild or Administration) on the one hand and the
user of the site on the other hand.
Meta DAO Guild website is not a mass media.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the Meta DAO Guild
Rights and obligations of the parties
User has the right:
- to search for information on the site
- obtain information on the site
- copy information on other sites with citing the source
- copy information to other sites with the permission of the Administration of the site
- Use the information from this site for personal, non-commercial purposes.
- use the site information for commercial purposes with the permission of the
- use site information for commercial purposes by authority of the right holders
Administration has the right:
- Create, modify, cancel rules at its own discretion and as necessary
- Restrict access to any information on the site
- create, edit, delete information
- delete accounts
- refuse to register without giving any reason
- Ensure the accuracy of the information provided
- update the Personal information provided at registration, in case of changes
- not to distribute information that is aimed at war propaganda, inciting national,
racial or religious hatred and hostility, as well as other information for the
dissemination of which provides criminal or administrative responsibility
- do not disturb the site's functionality
- Create several accounts on the Site, if they actually belong to the same person
- Not take actions intended to mislead other users
- not to give the use of your account and / or login and password of your account to
- not use scripts (programs) for automated data collection and / or interaction with the
Site and its Services
The Administration undertakes to:
- Maintain the performance of the Site, except when it is impossible for reasons
beyond the control of the Administration.
- Protect information, the dissemination of which is restricted or prohibited by law, by
issuing a warning or by deleting the account of a user who has violated the rules
- provide all available information about the User to the authorized state bodies in
cases established by law
Responsibilities of the Parties
- the administration is not responsible for the services provided by third parties
- in case of force majeure (military operations, state of emergency, natural disasters,
etc.) the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the
User, as well as the uninterrupted work of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement comes into force at any use of the site.
The Agreement ceases to be effective when a new version of the Agreement appears.
The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally modify this Agreement at its sole
The Administration does not notify users about the changes in the Agreement.